Plex Collections for TV Shows and other videos

Hey.
I can several tv collections made in plex; different networks, watch list, favourites etc. why is there a movie collection folder in infuse, but no tv collection?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi everyone

I’m sorry if this has been asked before. Tried searching for the answer before creating this topic.

So wanted to give TV Show collections a go on the ATV, but they are not showing.

Am I missing some setting somewhere in Plex or Infuse or don’t they work on the AppleTV?

My Movie collections work fine.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

It seems that Infuse doesn’t recognize Plex TV collections at this time so I moved your post to a currently running suggestion thread to add that feature.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

1 Like

2 years and still no tv show collections. What a shame.

Okay - Thanks. I just did. :wink:

Wow 2 years and nothing on that… that’s surprising. Guess I’m gonna have to live without that.

Oh well. Thanks any way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I hate dissing on people, but I’ve no idea how this wasn’t supported from the get-go, since it’s basically already implemented for movies (which is the exact same thing)…

Yeah it seems wierd that this wasn’t included.

Maybe there’s a reason for it though?

I find it odd that James hasn’t even replied to this topic yet. @james care to comment? Is there anything in the pipeline for this at some point? :wink:

Thanks

I started this topic in 2019 and it did not get much love. With the recent interest I am encouraged it may actually happen someday. I have had to resort to using the Plex app for my TV & other collections but I would really prefer to use Infuse. @james it would be nice to get some feedback as to if or when this feature may get implemented. Thanks.

@james could we get an update on this? Infuse already offers the plex movie collections. Can The tv show collections not be added also?

1 Like