This MiRow sound great!
A couple of questions about whether it's perfect or just great: :-)
1) I have a question about how I can use my movies. I have been ripping all my DVD's in various formats such as ISO, Video_TS and IMG throughout the years. I see the 2 first formats are supported, but are you planning to support DVD's in IMG format as well? (When?)
2) My movies are all placed on a NAS (a Synology networked HD). How does MiRow work with that? (Can I add the network adress (e.g. SMB://something) as the default location for movies or something like that - and make FrontRow/MiRow find all the movies in the subfolders? And the same for series?
3) How does MiRow know which subtitle file is associated to a avi in say divx format? (Can I choose somehow or should I just rename the srt to the exact same as the movie file?)
4) How about upgrades when you introduce new supported formats and so on: Is upgrading free? If yes, for for ever or how long?
5) I'm using PyeTV to integrate EyeTV into FrontRow. I understand that MiRow will have this feature at some point too, but I cannot wait for that. So I need to know if MiRow works with PyeTV (and other FrontRos plugins) or if MiRow "takes over everything" or something like that so other plugins are not working?