Playback issues on 2021 ATV4K

I’ve had the same issue on my new ATV4K. I seem to have solved it by turning Match Frame Rate off then back on again.

I’m running tvOS 15.0 Beta 2

I’m still on the normal release, turning off and on did not help. I watched three 1080p/24 MKV’s last night (42 min tv shows), two were fine, the third started acting up twice. Pause and then play fixes it.

Have yet to see it on a 2160p/24 HDR file.

Beta with a potential fix was sent out today. :crossed_fingers:

Hi James,

I made the update, I looked at two 2160p (no HDR, DV) and i got again the problem (a bit worse) on the second. I’m on TvOS 14.7.

I’ll try now with the 15.0 beta.

I’ll let you know.

Today’s 7.0.7 update has a few improvements aimed at resolving one issue we’ve uncovered.

We’re still looking into at least one other case, but it’s worth updating to see how things work for you.

Hi James.

I did the update, it’s a bit better and when the issue occurs it goes faster away.

But there is still issue, do i need to send the logs ?

I can concur. I was using the beta, and last night swapped back to the release 7.0.6 version. 7.0.7 beta was definitely better but still had a few occurrences, whereas when I swapped back to .6, it was often and worse. I’ll load the new version tonight and watch for any issues. If I have one Ill do a report.

.7 seemed to correct itself without a pause/play move and show up less often, but .6 crashes and burns and you have to pause to get the slowdown out.

It remains the same perhaps worse than the previous one in my 4 1°generation Appletv is not functional.

I install it I test it and I reuninstall because it’s not fluid and the reproduction is random.

And that I only see content in 1080p!

Let’s expect a solution soon for iOS and TvOS.

See you next month!

Now I infused 7Pro into the trash!

I have always advised in my Infuse groups but I have stopped doing so I have had complaints from users.

Why they pay and can’t use it.

Is that a joke ? Give a bit of respect please for James and his team who works hard to get all of our bugs resolved.

Stop acting like a spoiled child, thanks

5 Likes

How someone that has apparently been around in this community for over six years can speak like that is pretty astonishing. If I were them I would maybe ask for a refund and try something comparable***.

*** - there is nothing comparable by the way

2 Likes

New reports @james : MC6CG

Thanks for the help.

Can you explain for us please what’s causing this issue ?

Have a nice Sunday

It’s very simple to explain.

I’ve supported and bought from the beginning and the tests do with us and you’re burned.

I saw everything on my Infuse 6Pro devices and suddenly I updated to Infuse 7Pro and I can’t use it until today.

Do you see it normal?

I had to pay Plex pass I don’t like so I could keep watching the movies.

Now it’s an inoperative app on my apple devices I have it uninstalled.

And paid.

The latest version I tried was 7.0.7, I think.

And it’s still not working.

Instead I have Infuse 5Pro and 6Pro functioning properly.

This is my case.

7.0.9, with a number of playback improvements for newer devices, is now available on the App Store.

Thanks for your patience. :slight_smile:

Sorry @james, just updated, but issue is still here.

What are you seeing exactly?

Exact the same. No audio at start, I always have to playback again.

This is a separate issue.

Please follow this thread for updates.

Sorry, you’re right. I wish you have fixed the audio issue.

A post was split to a new topic: Buffering in 7.0.9

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.