Picture shaping options (brightness, contrast, colour etc...)

Hi James,
I remember that there was the plan, to add shaping options like brightness, contrast, colour etc.
My old medi8ter, that I still use for 3D playback is having this feature.
One can change the picture while the movie is running. This way you can see the effect directly.
Do you still have this option on the schedule? Would be great.
Many thanks, Gregor.

Hi, any chance to get a reply about this topic?
Many thanks, Gregor :slight_smile:

Is there a way to adjust the video color, contrast, hue display setting per file. I’d like to adjust the colors based depending on how the movie was created and the mood I’m in that day :man_artist:t6:instead of a one size fits all thing preferably on Apple TV but if there’s an iPadOS setting option that would be great as well? Please and thank you to anyone who can give some feedback.

1 Like

Not at this time but I’m moving your post to the suggestions forum so others can show their support if they too would like this feature.

Dear Creators,

I’m using Appletv with a projector and it would be greatly appreciated to see a gamma adjust button in the app to make videos better visible.

Thanks,
Imre

1 Like

Is there any plan to add gamma adjust to make it more projector-friendly?

Thanks…

1 Like

Ok so I have a good suggestion that would save these classic movies, im on iPhone so I’m not sure if this option exists on other platforms but a lot of my videos I watch on infuse are HDR 4K, unfortunately for some that don’t know most of the ultra 4K HDR movies that are released are poorly done with wrong color contrast unnecessary cheap extra filters like DNR that end up making the movie look plastic instead of the grainy look it’s supposed to have and ofcourse 98% of them are darker then there are supposed to be, my suggestion was if the devs could add more video options like changing contrast, brightness, highlights, color, etc or even certain pre made modes like movie mode this way we could at least correct the dark & color issues. Suck companies dont really care about these classics, but those extra options would atleast make the viewing experience more enjoyable when necessary.