Picture-in-picture Issue

Hi,

(I’m on the latest macOS version: 11.3.1 – Infuse: version 7.0 (7.0.3582))

There is a bug when using a PiP feature. When the episode/movie still playing, and pressing PiP while it’s playing and pressing stop. The audio still going on on the background. Also, when pressing play button, not responding at all until I press PiP icon again to return the playing window to the infuse app.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/MDyjlNd.gif

Today’s 7.0.7 includes a number of improvements for PiP, which we believe will help with this issue.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Hey I see the issue of when switching to PiP that the picture freezes and the audio continues to play making you have to play with it was fixed. Is the issue of Infuse completely shutting off after 1 episode is finished while watching a series in continuous play?

edit I see it still remains hopefully it’ll work smoothly some day, thanks for all that you guys do for us I’ve been using the app for years simply for the fact a lot of my video files are native MKV which Apple doesn’t support and you guys play them sleeker than VLC and the few other apps

The changes in today’s 7.0.7 update are targeted at resolving the main issues with PiP (described in the first post) on iOS and macOS.

If you are seeing any other issues in the current version, please feel free to let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.