Philips Hue support

Hue sync came.
We are still waiting on infuse :slight_smile:

I don’t care so much about any ambi/ bob light style implementation.

However just to be able to set lights to dim upon playing a movie would be awesome

+1

+1

+1

So you can back this idea:

A simple HomeKit integration which would allow set some scenes, turn off/on, etc.

There are already apps for HomeKit on Apple TV so it’s definitely doable.

We accept all solutions. :slight_smile:

Philips hue integration would be cool, but please consider, that some people do have more than only 1 hue bridge (cause 1 bridge is limitted to 50 lamps and 12 accessories).
So it would be great, if you would allow to add more than 1 hue bridge to Infuse.
It’s a big problem at Logitech Harmony for example, that they can only handle 1 hue bridge.

Apple Homekit can handle more bridges without any problems, so please also Infuse do so.

Logitech Harmony is very problematic in the home automation items.I wrote it many times with Logitech support, but I could not reach any solution.

This is a killer deal for me. If this comes, I will switch to Infuse :). Until then…

Philips hue support built in just like hue sync does it would be so amazing! Please prioritize this feature!?

Please please Hue sync integration.

I registered only to write this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi
What will happen, if infuse would support philips hue?
Will the color change according to the image on the screen (sync?)

It is on the list for the future. We will just have to wait and see what sort of implementation they do.

It will sync the colors of the screen but only to the toilet seat LEDs. :wink:

+1 hue entertainment

It is in the most recent MrMC release. I tested it and it works very well (but only with up to 1080p files). What they are lacking is an option to set the intensity and brightness of the lights. If you implement Hue Entertainment, it would be nice if you consider this if it’s possible.

Would also love this! Crazy how much hue lights add to the ambiance of movies

Please use the Philips Hue Sync API for Philips Hue Entertainment integration including adjusting the intensity and transition of the light and colors.

https://developers.meethue.com/philips-hue-can-become-a-natural-ingredient-of-any-gaming-movie-or-audio-experience-we-believe-that-lighting-can-provide-a-new-level-of-spacial-immersion-join-us/

This is exactly what I was looking to request for as a feature. Glad to see so many other folks also asking for the same. I’d love to have Hue sync support added to my TV experience through your platform! Please Infuse???