Personal Update. Yay!

I finally had a reason to update my profile:

“Professional ballistic reentry vehicle.

I watched Point Break in high school and it changed my life — by inspiring me to begin my outrageously successful career in bank robbery. Please don’t tell anyone. :shushing_face: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

I’ve been know to randomly jump out of moving vehicles and off of tall things in especially sketchy places.

I used to sell gravity. Now I sell anti-gravity …. chairs. I sell recliners. Sigh.

(For those that don’t know, I got pretty sick about two years ago, which really devastated my finances, and I’ve been out of doors since the middle of August. Finally healing up, and getting back to work after far, far too long for my … well, everything. Don’t have an FAA medical certificate, so my previous career is closed to me at the moment. So, I’m trying something new. Looking forward to this going well and finding a place to live again. Wish me luck, y’all.)

4 Likes

I didn’t know but that’s great to hear, I’m glad you manage to get through it! Good luck going forward, I hope your troubles are behind you now

1 Like