Paying for Infuse Pro unlimited with apple giftcard and not Apple Pay

Paying for Infuse Pro unlimited with apple giftcard and not Apple Pay…
Can someone show me how I choose to pay with the apple giftcard ($100), instead of the Apple Pay or my creditcard?

I do not want to use anything else then the apple giftcard to pay for the Infuse Pro unlimited.

I have the app installed on the iPhone and also on the Apple TV 4K… what is the best way to go about it?

Let me know.

That article might say it, but as long as you have a credit on your account it will use that as opposed to other payment methods

The last time I used a gift card I first placed the balance on the account with the gift card and then did the purchase. It took from the gift card first as long as it was already showing as a positive balance on the account. That’s been a while but it did work that way. You can’t purchase with a credit card on file and then tell it you want to use a gift card, you have to enter the card toward the account before you do the purchase.

I guess you could always remove the credit card first, do the gift card and purchase the sub and then go back and put the credit card back on the account if it’s critical.

I don’t know what I did first, but I just keep buying discounted gift cards and adding them to my account. Been doing that for a decade now