One of my movies won't play, the Upgrade now... Keeps displaying

Not sure if this is a bug, feature or just a way to force you to buy an upgrade, however
Out of 5 movies, 1 won’t play, the Upgrade now pop up appears and I can’t get past it.
All movies are .avi though not sure of the details.

Any else come across this before
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Same problem here for MKV’s

Due to licensing requirements, some video types will require Pro and unfortunately we’re not able to provide a trial for these videos.

However, a wide range of videos are supported in the free version, and if needed you can download a short sample from the link below.

Cheers for the reply, I thought it was something like that.

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:
Does Pro also support AC3 audio format?

Yes, Infuse Pro is certified for AC3, E-AC3, DTS, and DTS-HD. :wink:

Fair enough. But it would be helpful if you could state in the pop up “This video format can only be played in the pro version”. I spent half an hour trying to figure out what was wrong, and tried reinstalling Infuse. Very frustrating.

Yes, Infuse Pro is certified for AC3, E-AC3, DTS, and DTS-HD. ;)[/quote]
Well, it’s a bit more than just a little misleading when the first line of the description for the FREE version says “** All-new version 3 includes fully licensed and certified Dolby® (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio! **”. Then the first bullet point below that “PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES” repeats the same claim. That implies that the free version actually includes it, since it is after all the description for the free version. Would it really be that hard to just say plainly that you DON’T include AC3 support in the free version?