No maint option for switching iTunes storage to internal

Ready to update both Apple TV and aTV Flash to latest versions but quite a bit of a snag…

Unlike as shown at the following link, there is NO maintenance settings options for iTunes Storage so I can switch back to internal from the external drive. Oh, and in case you’re wondering, yes the external storage is working fine, so it’s not an Apple TV doesn’t see the drive issue.

http://wiki.atvflash.com/index.php?title=USB_Storage#Reversing_the_process

I’m concerned that if I try to get around this and update anyway, I’ll have to completely re-sync.

Ideas? Anyone, anyone???

I recall there used to be SSH instructions for setting the drive usage to external in the first place, but now I can’t find those instructions online to use that method.

Thx in advance for any help.

You want want to check the version of aTV Flash you have installed (Maintenance > About menu). The iTunes storage option was added in aTV Flash 3.6.4.

I just updated to atvflash 4.02 before I updated AppleTV to 3.

After updating, the maintenance menu is gone and I can’t reverse the setting to set the internal drive as primary, therefore I can’t run the Apple system update without nuking my external drive sync.

What has happened in the update to 4.02 that has caused Internet & Maintenance to disappear and Media to be replaced by Sapphire.

Help.