NitoTV 0.9.4 Update will not take?

I was doing some routine updating last night and for some reason the NitoTV update will not take.

I have tried numerous times, it just says update failed and canceled.

Everything else is running well and up to date.

I stopped using the NitoTV smart Installer awhile back due to some other issues I was having, so I am not keen on trying that again.

Any help appreciated.

Henry

Me to, something must be wrong ! My latest installed version is 0.9.2

After installing Maintenance 4.1.3.2 my screen stays black for 4 minutes, after that time the menu appears and everything works. Weird !

Where are you seeing the option to install 0.9.4? The latest version of nitoTV is 0.9.2.

I am at 0.9.2, but when I go to the manage plugins area it says that there is an update available, the current version installed is 0.9.2

Henry

You will want to ensure the ‘Maintenance’ item is up-to-date. After the update is installed (and AppleTV restarted when prompted) any other updates should install properly.

You will want to ensure the ‘Maintenance’ item is up-to-date. After the update is installed (and AppleTV restarted when prompted) any other updates should install properly.[/quote]

guardianmax…Are you saying to install the Maintenance update first and after restarting the AppleTV, then install the Nito 0.9.2 update? :?:

You will want to ensure the ‘Maintenance’ item is up-to-date. After the update is installed (and AppleTV restarted when prompted) any other updates should install properly.[/quote]

guardianmax…Are you saying to install the Maintenance update first and after restarting the AppleTV, then install the Nito 0.9.2 update? :?:[/quote]
Yes, your best bet is to always install the Maintenance update first. This will ensure you are running the latest version of the Maintenance application which handles all the downloads/updates.

This works.
I had the same issue where the Nito wouldn’t take but once i updated the maintenance menu first it worked fine after.

Anyone have any recommendation on which NAS system works smoother with NitoTV please?

I’m having the same issue with the NitoTV update, it’s still saying i need to update even after i get the latest version of maintenance. any help would be very much appreciated.