Newbie help

Hello

I successfully managed to jailbreak and install atv flash black and am now trying to understand how metadata and foldersharing works. I have a few questions that I hope someone can answer.

I have two folders where I keep the media that I want to access. Both are stored directly under my user in OS X Lion. They are named “Movies” and “TV-serier”. I have enabled sharing on both of them. In the Movies folder, all files are stored directly within it, no subfolders. In the tv-show folder I have subfolders for each show but keep all files directly within (i.e no subfolders for each season)

1. When trying to access the folder where I keep my tv-shows I am able to enter it but when I try to enter the subfolder where my tv-show is saved I get an error message saying “An error occurred. You do not have permission to read this item”. Why is this?

2. When fetching the metadata for movies, some of it is correct and some of them show wrong info or is unable to find cover art and other metadata. As an example a file with the name “Inception.2010.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-HiDt.mkv” shows all the correct metadata whilst “The.Good.The.Bad.And.The.Ugly.1966.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.x264-FSiHD.mkv” shows nothing but a poor screen cap from the film as cover art and no other info is downloaded. What can the reason for this be?

Thankyou btw for an excellent product, I am looking forward to seeing it develop as I really like the smooth interface which is easily operated by remote. Also, one last question - when tav flash is updated, will it happen automatically or do I have to keep checking back here for info?

NEver mind question number 1, I figured it out. For some reason the subfolders were not included when I shared the TV-show folder. I’ve fixed that now.