New update for the ATV2?

Will there be released any updates soon? The latest working seasonpass is fro june 2013. New additions for the ATV has been released, ex. TV2 Sumo in Norway. This wont work with the current jailbreak. I of course do not want to let go of the xbmc for that, but both woud be great :).

I think FireCore's forgotten about us. It's been over a year since any major update. They must have better things to do instead of helping the loyal customers who've supported them.

It’s definitely something we’ve been working towards, and will have more news available soon.

Hang in there. :wink:

Lovely. Can’t wait. There is two “new” Swedish channels as well, SVT and TV 4.

I really hope so! Tip: NRK TV is to be found in XBMC in Video add ons - and have been using that for the past years without problems (and with subtitles!).

Im really hoping for an iOS8 based update… the old icons, fonts and highlights are starting to look dated compared to the new ones

+1 here. I have posted question regarding the development via Twitter - no reply. I love how the FireCore helped me to utilise my movie connection on my Time Capsule but it has been awfully quiet for ages now.

waint too

Can you let uw know when the new update is coming?

I’m also interested in the new released features of the ATV2, REALLY hope to have an update soon. I understand their focus is on Infuse 3 at the moment, but hey! don’t forget your earlier supporters

So how long should we hang in there, your post is from 25th of August. I think its time you bring out something new for the ATV2. At least I have payed for it.

So how long should we hang in there, your post is from 25th of August. I think its time you bring out something new for the ATV2. At least I have payed for it.

we’re hanging in here - almost…
The problem recent months has been the cache not getting reset after restart…that an update hopefully resolves

I, too, would love some idea of timeline of when to expect the next update. Sometime in 2014?

Me too

Still hanging… Any word? My apps are slowly ceasing to work… I’d love Netflix back… Or perhaps some form of prorated refund for ,y “lifetime updates”

Still hanging… Any word? My apps are slowly ceasing to work… I’d love Netflix back… Or perhaps some form of prorated refund for my “lifetime updates”

Still hanging… Any word? My apps are slowly ceasing to work… I’d love Netflix back… Or perhaps some form of prorated refund for my “lifetime updates”

I´m bumping this.
I do not care about any refound. But what I really want to know. Is there any work beeing done to get the Apple TV 2 jailbraked newer than the one we have today? Orelse I wanna find a new way to get XBMC to my tv and get an Apple TV 3 for the rest.

To be honest, I’m fairly ticked off. Jailbreak which worked in the past and which installed Plex (I prefer it to XBMC or KOdi which has now mysteriously appeared as part of the install) to a 5.0.1 version now doesnt work. That is, I can get the jailbreak, but plex and infuse both crash the AppleTV2 and now, I am left wondering what the hell I actually paid for, when I paid for a lifetime licence.

Come on James, how about letting us know what you’re doing. Infuse for iOS is just a poor cousin to the ATV software and it doesnt do what I want it to. I can get its features for nothing from VLC or other apps but yeah, I paid for that, too. I dont use it. I use PLex on my iOS devices (which is a paid app I know… I’ve bought heaps) I want my AppleTV lifetime updates, and updates that work. I don’t need the latest appleTV firmware but I do want my plex back.