i Found a new solution to jailbreak the atv2 because seas0npass is giving an error.
- first restore the apple tv with itunes to firmware AppleTV2,1_5.3_10B809_SP_Restore.ipsw (you can find it every where)
- use the "shift" button to select your right firmware to restore these in Itunes
- Use IFAITH to "show available shsh caches on server " from your official ipsw atv2. disconnect it for now.
- you will get a "pop up" and click yes. after that click "fetch the latest SHSH blobs Apple is actively signing" after succesful saving go back to main menu.
- Use IFAITH to "build signed ipsw w blobs" (with device still unpluged). ( search for your blobs at C:users\your username\ SHSH. xxxxx1545421-appletv2,1-6.1.4bGM) BUT DO NOT USE IT to jailbreak. Let it sit down on your desktop.
- Download and install TOTALCOMMANDER(wincmd)
- Drag now IFAITH signed firmware from desktop onto TOTALCOMMANDER icon.
- On the left side you should see IFAITH ipsw files,on the right side you search for the 2 dmg files that you download from mediafire.
- Mark those 2 files on the right and drag them to left side to IFAITH signed ipsw. Let it overwrite.
- After all is done close total comander.
- You have now IFAITH firmware ipsw file on your desktop with signed blobs and SEAS0NPASS custom ipsw inside.
- Connect your ATV2 to PC , use iReb to enter DFU mode.
- After you are in dfu open itunes , press SHIFT +restore and navigate to file on your desktop called as xxxxxxxxxx154D_iFaith_Apple_TV_2-5.3_(10B809)_signed
- Itunes will finish the job , use atv flash and you are done:)
let me now if it works :-)