New lifetime member with metadata issues

Hello,

I am a new lifetime subscriber. I am trying to establish my library. I have almost 5000 Episodes of TV shows and around 14000 Movies.

My problem is affecting 172 movies which infuse 6 placed them under “Other”

But, to make things simple I will use one of those movies as an example

The movie is called “Rolls-Royce Baby (1975)”

My file structure is as followed:

Folder Name: Rolls-Royce Baby (1975)
File Name: Rolls-Royce Baby (1975).mkv

Now when I checked themoviedb.org, the movie is there written exactly the same way I wrote it… Plex & Emby find it immediately but infuse refuses to download the metadata for it.

here is the link for the movie on themoviedb.org https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/86506-rolls-royce-baby?language=en-US

Any ideas, please? I want to stay away from manually fixing the metadata and I would like infuse to find them automatically without any manual downloads or linking it to plex

Welcome to the forum!

It looks like this particular film is tagged as ‘Adult’ on TMDb. Infuse does not currently support these titles. Sorry.

May I know why it is not supported yet?

Does firecore have anything against adult-rated movies?

We don’t try to police the content people watch, but Apple is pretty strict when it comes to apps serving up adult-related content.

These videos can still be used with Infuse, but you would have to add your own artwork and metadata. More info on the available options for this can be found here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.