New direct mode for Emby, Jellyfin, and Plex

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome! Here’s how to access TestFlight

Has anyone tested InfuseSync vs DirectMode for Emby?

Speed/Collections now available on homescreen for Emby etc.

Does pro mode work if you reinstall the beta again after going back to the usual version?

When can we realistically expect the updates on direct mode and the new TV OS features? They keep getting pushed back.

Yes. Just don’t remove TestFlight itself and don’t remove yourself from testing within TestFlight.
If you go back to the store version the option to restore any TestFlight build will remain.

The most currently realistic release dates (or current status when dates are not available) are in the upcoming features thread.

Still hasn’t happened, I am kinda jailed when I install the infuse app on TestFlight as I can’t restore the purchase so I can’t try out the beta version at all

That will probably be one for @james to help with then.

Are you using separate accounts? I notice the lack of “Beta Tester” in your posts?

It appears the problem is you’re not in the beta tester program. It was recently cleared out for a few reasons and you’ll have to reapply to the Infuse beta program.

I did this the other day, I will wait for the response :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Activating Pro features in beta builds

This worked for me - back on the beta with no issues so I suggest everyone with issues, try this.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Infuse 7.7 (4574) beta 7

Wondering if you’re not after more beta testers ? I applied, probably over a month ago by now, but no email. Is that just the way it is ?

Did you send in a copy of your either annual or lifetime subscription?

Did you check your spam folder?

I submit last week and I received the confirmation like 10 minutes later…

I sent a copy of the subscription (I even bookmarked ‘how to find it’ in my browser).
Nothing in spam.

Monthly, Annual, or Lifetime?

Annual (every March).

I’m fairly sure it said thanks when I submitted, unless the attachment wasn’t attached somehow.