I currently have an ATV1 and bought aTV Flash yesterday.
I like the product but I'm still disappointed with the ATV1 streaming from the internet (choppy!).
Firefox is clunky to use (and I think the Remote HD interface is tragic. It's slow, cluttered, and has too many levels).
Couch Surfer is nice, but lacks Flash support. (I can't even get to HBO.com using it)
So, this is a list of what I'd like to do with an ATV2. Can someone please let me know if the ATV2 w/aTV Flash Black
will do this, and if not when will it? Is it worth buying an ATV2 yet?
1) Stream video from the 'net without choppiness (like from HBO.com, or Hulu, etc)
2) Connect to my PC iTunes and share the library (streaming)
3) Surf the web with a decent browser, preferably supporting Flash.
4) Support XBMC and/or Boxee and/or nitoTV so I can scrape other web sites, etc.
5) Store files locally (on a USB connected drive) for ripped DVDs, etc.
6) Support Divx, avi, etc, etc.