My opinion on ATV Flash Black

When I joined 11 weeks ago, I used Seasonpass 0.6.9 and ATV beta 3. It was horrible. It bricked my ATV. I had to bring it to Apple to fix it. Until now I done nothing to jailbreak it and install ATV 2 Black. For a while I felt I got ripped off, but, I done a wait and see if it was going to get better. Good thing I waited. I tried it again today. I used Seasonpass 0.7.5 and ATV Beta 4. It worked. It done everything as advertised. It all installed like it was supposed to like in the tutorials. My hats of to the developers to finally get it right so we can tryout the beta. It is what I expect it except Couch Surfer. It is a bit awkward and it runs very slow. I know it can never be like a computer but it should be better than what it is now. Not only this is still beta software. I know it can be better. My request to the developers is to make it load the pages faster. According to people that torn it down it is an iPad motherboard. Also it has bluetooth on the board. Is it possible that the bluetooth can be accessed to make software that it can use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse? Then instead of using the remote we can use a keyboard and mouse. To all the people who has it installed and express you own opinions here so the can make it better for all of us. Thanks Firecore. 

[quote="larryennis18466"]   Is it possible that the bluetooth can be accessed to make software that it can use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse? Then instead of using the remote we can use a keyboard and mouse. To all the people who has it installed and express you own opinions here so the can make it better for all of us. Thanks Firecore. 

[/quote] If you have NitoTV installed, then one of the options it gives is to install a Bluetooth protocol stack.    I have that installed, and my Bluetooth keyboard works fine with the ATV2