Multiple versions of a TV series

+1

I’d even love to see this for multiple versions (qualities) of an episode for TV Shows

47 Likes

Yes, please! I wrote earlier that I have various shows both on Blu-ray and DVD (because of different foreign language tracks and subtitles which were never released on Blu-ray) and I do not have a way to organize these in Infuse currently. I also have shows which were later released with extended episodes and these also present an issue.

1 Like

+1! I’d love this feature. There are a few series that released on blu ray for english only, so would be great to have my dvds and blurays separated.

1 Like

+1, need this

1 Like

+1, need this

1 Like

Hi. I have multiple quality versions of the same show in a same folder. I would like Infuse to show those quality as it’s done for Movies. Currently, my episodes are shown twice.

2 Likes

This feature is not yet supported for television shows (TV, with perhaps many dozens of videos per series, is a lot more complicated than movies, which are one-offs).

1 Like

The current software version supports the multi-version display of movies. I would like to give you a small suggestion. I hope that the multi-version display function of episodes can be added in future version updates. It is really necessary. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Your post has been moved to an existing request.
Don’t forget to scroll to the top and like the first post to add your support.

1 Like

I couldn’t find an official forum request for this but basically I’ve found this feature would be very useful for aspect ratio / remastered editions of specific shows. It feels like a vey logical extension to allow TV Show episodes to be smart grouped as well as movies (for a lot of the same reasons as you allow us to group movies).

:+1:t4: definitely need this

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

1 Like

I’m in for this too!

1 Like

Make sure to like the first comment in this post so it’ll get noticed by the dev working on the project.

Personally, I really wanna add B&W and Color options to old Show media.

Hi @james

Do you know if this can be pushed faster with the Jellyfin or Emby direct mode integration? It’s the only thing that retains me with Plex. Idem for movies.

I regularly have 2 versions of my content, 1080p SDR and 2160p HDR to be sure to have the less problems and the more compatibility scenario.

Since we can choose it with a dropdown menu in the web app, etc., the information must be stored somewhere and usable in some way (maybe?).

It’s not really an option for me to separate the version in different libraries…

Thank you!

1 Like

Make sure to like the first post in this thread to get this integrated first.

+1 Would love to have this!

+1111 Currently, TV series resources generally have versions in 1080p, 2K, and even 4K. really need the multi-version function for TV series, and also the ability to prioritize one version over others.

Make sure to vote for this at the top.

definitely a need