Multi-users

Hello !
I use Infuse and Trakt on Apple TV and iPad.
So my Wife use Infuse on Apple TV and her iPad.
I have the idea of ​​changing user easily as on Netflix.
The idea is that each user uses his Trakt account.

Sorry for my bad English

9 Likes

I’d really appreciate multiple users. I set up everything for my family and I can’t use Trakt properly because when they start watching something I lose where I’m up to :frowning: Being able to switch between users would be a huge feature for me.

Hey,

Thanks for you’re reply :wink:

+1

Would also really appreciate this as well! My roommate and I both use Infuse on the Apple TV thanks to Dropbox and Network Share support, but I also use it on my iPad. As of right now, I have to disable scrobbling on the Apple TV and manually mark things as watched on Trakt.

Having multiple profiles (potentially with access to different cloud service accounts!) would be amazing.

Hey James, what think you about ? It’s possible ?
Thank you

Any feedback on this? I see talk on it all over the place going back years. Would have thought it would be a bigger priority.

P.S. I did see it under “planned” but it’s been planned since 2017 :slight_smile:

Apple just announced Apple TV will support multi-users. I suspect Infuse will be able to leverage this.

From what I have read so far about it, it seems a bit rubbish and is not properly implemented. It’s effectively a short cut to how you do it at the moment, totally signing out of your account and signing back in with a new ID. ie you don’t have the ability to let someone else watch your library with their own home screen, viewing history etc.

Early days on the Beta though, hopefully they make changes.

+1 for this. The young adults in my house watch a bunch of stuff through Infuse and ruin my personal watched status indicators.

1 Like

Any updates on this, getting quite sick of removing Sex and the City from my Trakt history.

This is on the planned list:

1 Like

In the multi user support you are planning, will you include the ability to switch between Plex users?

Use case: wife wants to keep track of what she has watched or not, separated from what I watch (one of us may be in advance or late on some shows for instance)

Apple TV allow us to have multiple user accounts. Would it be possible to assign a trakt account to each user? Is that something that can be done?

Thanks.

I would like to suggest having a possibility to have different profiles for different members of the family.

All settings, library,. favourites etc

I think this would be extremely useful in most households.

Thank you in advance,

Marcel

I moved your post to a currently running suggestion for this feature, make sure you like the first post to show your support. :wink:

Also meant to mention that you can see what new features are on the radar here

Multi user is in the “Planned” section. :smile:

Thank you for your help

Really need this feature for my family.

Don’t forget to like the first post in the thread to show your support. :wink: