mplayer install stalling

When I try installing the MPlayer Codecs, the file is downloaded and then the system returns with “Installing mplayer codecs for rm and rmvb” The progress bar is all white, and nothing happens no matter how long I let it run. I tried a restore, and did a fresh from the flashdrive, still the same problem.

This occurs with the current version (3.3.1 ) as well as the previous one.

Same problem here, I been install and reinstall many times still can’t install mplayer!

I just installed aTV Flash Version 3.3.2. Still no Mplayer joy and now I’m missing Sapphire.

There is no reason the mplayer codecs install should hang like that.

You can change the playback mode to Quicktime which doesn’t require the Mplayer codecs. This can be done in DVD > Settings > Playback Mode.

Sapphire should make a return soon. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply.

I have Quicktime selected already, but I’m hoping to use vob files at some point, which just do not play or makes my atv lock-up. I’m hoping someone figures out why it doesn’t work for someone but does for other at some point in the future. It isn’t a make a break thing, ATVFlash is a great product already. :slight_smile:

Now that I think of it, is it possible to manually install the required files, either with Cyberduck or the feared (at least by me) command line?