Moview with 4k, 3D and HD Content

Hi,

is it possible to have multiple video files for one movie? For example i have an 3d, 4k and an hd version of one movie. In Kodi i put them in the same folder with a diifferent prefix in the name. How does this work in infuse?

This would be nice. It would be nicer if Apple TV actually supported 3D films :frowning:

The way I handle this for the moment is to put a favorite at the bottom with 4K. The drawback to this is you need HUGE hard drive space for 4K and it all needs to be in the same folder to be accessed cleanly by the same favorite. I’m at 10TB on my 4K drive and am down to 1TB.

The way I handle this for the moment is to put a favorite at the bottom with 4K. The drawback to this is you need HUGE hard drive space for 4K and it all needs to be in the same folder to be accessed cleanly by the same favorite. I’m at 10TB on my 4K drive and am down to 1TB.

Maybe you should look at something like Unraid to build a NAS system to hold all your media files where you can add additional disks as your storage space requirements grow, but the share on the network looks like just one big folder (even if the folder contents are actually spread across multiple disks).

This is on a freeNas server. I tried one of those solutions before and twice it ate all of my data and didn’t keep proper parity.

Wasn’t unraid, but I can’t remember the name of the product. But similar thing, multiple drives which are separate but combined as a raid with a parity drive

Just remembered. Flexraid or something like that.