Movies being duplicated

I’m running a jailbroken aTV 2 with aTV flash and have installed Infuse.

I’ve managed to get it connected to my MacBook Pro and have shared my movie and music folders, it’s downloading the metadata now and films are beginning to appear in the library but they are duplicated. I have 3 or 4 selections for almost every movie but sometimes the cover art is different. They all link to the same film though.

It’s also been ‘fetching metadata’ for hours now and has only managed to get about 20% of my movie files.

Any ideas anyone, I’ve tried ‘clear all metadata’ and started again but it has the same issue.

I have the same problem. I bought Infuse Pro and I’m using an iPhone 6 plus. Several of the movies have duplicate entries even though only one instance of the movie exists in the folder. Some of the files have something like 20 duplicates.

We’re looking into a few cases of this on the ATV2, and would like to get some feedback from those experiencing this issue.

If you’re able to provide a bit more info about your setup, please send me a PM and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

I renamed some video files and that seemed to cause the problems. It seems I have files for the old names as well as the new names, even when I messed up the title. I have since cleared all metadata turned off meta fetching. Moved the file out. Even with cleared meta and it shut off it still shows all these files. I have renamed in the app all the relevant files in app as well to no avail.

I am having the same problem. I have duplicates of every movie, a couple even 20 of the same movie even though it is a single file on my computer. I just bought ATV Flash 2 just yesterday. and installed infuse in it. First it didn’t sync at all and then later it synced and has multiple copies of the same.

Please help!!!

Also having the same issue using Kodi on my flashed aTV. Looks like it’s not updating the library properly…have been having a poke round for where the library files are stored but with no luck.

Any ideas?