Movie metadata fetching doesn't work with certain words (Unrated, Director's Cut, etc)

I’m trying to get Media Player to recognize all of my movies, but it seems to have a problem if there are certain words in the title.

The problem words I’ve identified so far:

• Director's Cut
  • Dir Cut
  • DC
  • Unrated
  • Unrated Cut
  • Extended
  • Remastered
  • Proper
  • Internal

Here are some of my files that MP is unable to fetch proper metadata (including title) for:

• Eat.Pray.Love.DC.2010.mp4
  • John.Tucker.Must.Die.Unrated.2006.mp4
  • American.Gangster.2007.Unrated.Cut.mp4

MP handled the rest of my movies with aplomb, it should be noted. I just don’t understand why a word like ‘unrated’ would throw it off so much. If you don’t want to ignore these words in case they’re part of the actual movie title, perhaps you could run the current metadata fetching algorithm as-is and then, if a good result is not found, re-run it with the above words ignored?

In any case, thank you so much for making ATV Flash and Media Player.

Remastered/Proper/Internal are all scene keywords for torrents - nothing to do with the movie title itself.

And scrapers (IMDB in the case of media player from memory) deal with the movie itself, not necessarily the various dvd/br editions that get released. Best format for scraping is MOVIENAME (YEAR).AVI i find.

Thanks. We’ll look into it.