Infuse 6.1.1 on tvOS 12.3.
Relevant Infuse settings:
Watched Indicators: On
Each movie collection poster has the unwatched symbol in its upper right corner (the orange triangle containing a dotted circle). Yet none of the movies in those collections have the unwatched symbol on their posters. I have tried the following as a workaround but ultimately it doesn’t work:
- Long press on the collection poster, and choose Mark as Unwatched (after which all the movies in the collection have the unwatched symbol).
- Long press on the collection poster, and choose Mark as Watched.
- Observe that the collection poster doesn’t have the unwatched symbol anymore.
- Launch the tvOS Application Switcher and swipe up on Infuse to force quit it.
- Launch Infuse again, navigate to Movies, and observe that the collection has the unwatched symbol again (and the movies in the collection remain watched).