Missing items on main A-TV menu

can someone please advise me on why I’m not getting some of the menu items. I had “Files” in my previous installation, I updated to the very latest aTV Flash release. I even did a complete factory restored, upgraded to 2.2 and then applied the aTV Flash. Now I get to see my files or external HD through the DVD menu. Can anyone shed some light on this?

TIA

simple : there’s no more ATVFiles in the latest release of ATVFlash

Thanks!

I wish we had an option to have or not to have, or at least be warned about the changes.

The reason it was removed is because at this moment the current release causes the AppleTV to continuously reboot itself. The developers of ATVFiles are working on an update.

EDIT: The above applies to AppleTV 2.2, if you still have AppleTV 2.1 or earlier, you are fine.

Can someone tell me why Sapphire is not included in the latest version of ATV Flash. This is the main application I use and was very disappointed to learn that it was not included. Can you shed some light on when it will be available again?

Also it would help if you were to put up a readme file which states what is included and what is missing from your version updates.

regards

One Frustrated user.

Alright, I have edited the post here: http://forum.atvflash.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=91&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Most of it was there, but I added the Removed: section per user request.

It was really refreshing to see the version history its a pity that this was not included as a readme file as part of the package download, it would have helped a lot of people.

It was really refreshing to see the version history its a pity that this was not included as a readme file as part of the package download, it would have helped a lot of people.[/quote]

I have to agree… a “Readme” file containing version history will be great if included in the package download.