Missing Folders

Hi All,
Just signed up for Infuse Pro, and connecting to a file source via SMB (folder stored on a Mac.) I have an issue in which some folders are not displayed in the Infuse app, the are however available when I browse folders on my Mac. The weird part is that although the folders are not displayed, the videos within these folders are available on the Infuse app. Best I can explain is as follows:

ROOT FOLDER (as it appears on the Mac)
-Folder A
–Video1
-Folder B
–Video2
-Folder C
–Video3

ROOT FOLDER (as it appears on Infuse) [Let’s assume Folder B, and Folder C don’t appear in the Infuse app]
-Folder A
–Video1
-Video2
-Video3

As you can see, although Folder B, and Folder C don’t appear in the Infuse app, the videos within them DO appear as being inside the Root Folder (at the same level as Folder A.) Hope the above makes sense. Any assistance on this is appreciated!

If a folder contains only one video Infuse will flatten out the folder to just the video.

1 Like

Thanks! No way around that? Just seems odd for organizational purposes. If no way to turn that off, I guess I can just throw in some small video clip in there…

1 Like

+1 for this - please add an option not to flatten! When you have lots of folders with a single video and you want to delete after watching, with the flattening you can only delete the video and thus end up with lots of empty folders.

1 Like

Oh, yes please: +1 from me too! Many many thanks for this thread that I now do not have to start myself … This is by far the most annoying feature (?) of this otherwise so close to be perfect software. If some people like it and others don’t it really should be possible to activate/deactivate it on demand. At least in my case it seems to be completely unreasonable to redo everything only to please the software or be conform to just one distribution scheme as I’d have to rearrange thousands of movies in a currently strictly hierarchical order (= by director in case of a movie) also accessible to other software products in our household.