MiRow, Lion, FrontRow Enabler

Hi,

I’m interested in purchasing MiRow.  My Mini runs on Lion, so I’ve had to install FrontRow Enabler to get FrontRow working.

Will it be possible to use MiRow with this scenario?  I really hope so, as MiRow sounds exactly like what I’m looking for for my media centre.

Thanks

Is this forum watched by fireCore?  My posts are 5 days old.

Unfortunately MiRow is not currently compatible with Lion, even if you’re running Front Row Enabler.

Sorry.  :frowning:

Sorry, but what is it about it that doesn’t work?  I have Front Row working pretty much perfectly, playing music, tv shows, movies.  It sees iTunes running on my network, so I’m curious, what is it about MiRow that doesn’t work anymore?  Has it been tested and proven not to work?  Or is it untested, but as a rule, unsupported because of a lack of testing?

Anyways, thanks for getting back to my James!

It has been tested, and most features are not working.

It may be updated to support Lion in the future, but don’t have any kind of ETA at this point.

Fair enough!  Thanks for this info James!

I’ll keep following!

I have Front Row working pretty much perfectly, playing music, tv shows, movies. It sees iTunes running on my network, so I’m curious, what is it about MiRow that doesn’t work anymore? Has it been tested and proven not to work? Or is it untested, but as a rule, unsupported because of a lack of testing???