Metadata search not working yet show exists in TVDB

I can’t get infuse to find Alice (1976) it brings up a Disney show.

Since it is the first listing of Alice I tried variations of it and all failed to find the show

Alice folder (name)

Season 1 (folder name)

Alice S01E01

or

Alice (1976) folder (name)

Season 1 (folder name)

Alice (1976) S01E01

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/alice

This one is a real puzzle. It seems that this series has been causing problems at tvdb for a while.

https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?t=15734

I don’t know what the answer is for this one yet but I’ll keep looking for a while. I’ve tried every combo I can think of and no luck yet.

There could be a delay with TheTVDb updating its API caches since, based on the link NC provided, it looks like the main series name was recently changed.

Maybe give it a few more days and see if it starts working.

I can get Alice tv show to embed the correct metadata data using software from southpolesoftware dot com/wp/ivi-pro-v4/ or just go to itunes desktop app store and search for iVI 4. I don’t use this software to convert file. I just use the pull down menu to only change metadata. I have not clue why this app can figure it out and infuse can not.