Metadata on multiple devices

I’ve got Infuse Pro streaming from my NAS to my iPhone, iPad, and hopefully the ATV4 soon :slight_smile:

I’m trying to update a coupe videos where the metadata/cover art is incorrect. I use the in app “Edit Metadata” feature which I can search and select the correct metadata/cover art. However, I need to repeat this for the same videos on my other iOS devices - I believe the updated video metadata/cover art is stored on each individual devices and does not update the actual file on the NAS.

Is there a better way I should be editing my metadata so that I don’t need to repeat the edit process on multiple device for the same video?
Would editing the actual video file name on my NAS so it matches up with a specific metadata be a better option? If so, is there a way to edit the file name on my NAS directly from Infuse?

I have the same problem.
Did you found a solution?

I changed the file names to make sure the correct metadata was pulled from tmdb.com. Reference their website to find a good file name and make sure you include the year of the video in the file name.