Metadata issue with LEGO movies (with long names?)

Hi

I’m having some diffculties getting the right metadata on my LEGO movies. Almost every movie I add end up with the metadata from ‘The LEGO Movie’, so it looks like I have that movie 10 times.

For instance these all come up as ‘The LEGO Movie’:

• LEGO DC Super Hero Girls - Super-Villain High (2018)
  • LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League - Attack of the Legion of Doom (2015)
  • LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League - Cosmic Clash (2016)

I’ve tried to be as precise as I can be regarding the naming: lego dc — The Movie Database (TMDb)

I don’t know if the names are too long for Infuse to distinguish between the different titles or what’s going on, but I could use some help :slight_smile:

On latest TvOS 11 with latest version of Infuse on an ATV4. Also the issue is consistent across my iPhone and iPad.

Cheers.

Found the answer but I have no idea why it works like it does.

If you remove the letters DC from your names it will find all three. so you use :

• LEGO Super Hero Girls - Super-Villain High (2018)
  • LEGO Comics Super Heroes - Justice League - Attack of the Legion of Doom (2015)
  • LEGO Comics Super Heroes - Justice League - Cosmic Clash (2016)

instead of

• LEGO DC Super Hero Girls - Super-Villain High (2018)
  • LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League - Attack of the Legion of Doom (2015)
  • LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes - Justice League - Cosmic Clash (2016)

I tried it and it works without having to edit metadata after the rename of the files.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Really nice work - although it seems like a really weird bug to me :slight_smile:

Thanks again and cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.