Folder names are all the same as they are for all the other folders, all in the same subdirectory, etc. There is literally zero difference between Season 13 (working) and Season 14. I have tried multiple naming conventions for the files (keeping them always the same for a whole folder). No hidden spaces, or control characters. They are MKVs like the files in all the working ones. Best I can tell this started with the last update. I don’t remember this being a problem a week or two ago.
I have tried: Rebooting the AppleTV, clearing the metadata cache, turning off embedded metadata, uninstalling Infuse.
@remotevisitor: When you select an episode it shows you just the file name. If I purposefully screw up the naming convention of a file (or add a “bad” file) it shows a directory (Season 14) with no picture, but then all the files for that directory are there. If all the files are named correctly, it shows all the files found in subdirectories, in the main directory as individual files, but files that it just can’t recognize. I don’t use the library feature, I’m pretty particular about my organizational structure, so I have a series of favorites and different sub-directories there. Keep in mind, it’s working across the board for other things…I haven’t gone in to check every piece of media, but it seems to be localized / centralized in these specific seasons/files.