I just installed infuse Pro and did a scan. A bunch of movies were categorized as “Other”. Almost all of these were DVD rips and have the following folder structure.
I changed the folder name to match the imdb entry for the movie. Now, it is named as follows:
For some movies, it now picks up the metadata from IMDB. For others, it picks up an alternate language for the same movie. The two languages of the same movie have different tt number on IMDB. If the search showed both languages, I can select the correct one from Infuse. But, it shows only the wrong language version to select from. The only other option is to use local metadata and I don’t have a specific local file.
I placed a movie.nfo file (with tt number in the ID tag field) in both the main directory and inside the VIDEO_TS directory. I called it “movie.nfo”. I also tried “MovieName (2001).nfo”. But, none of these seem to pick up the right version from IMDB.