Metadata for DVDMEDIA

Hello. Love Infuse 7! I have exclusively DVDMEDIA files streaming to my AppleTV. Infuse 7 has been able to capture artwork for all but a few. These are educational programs from Nova, PBS, etc. which are not available within the Edit Metadata menu. I have artwork for each but cannot figure out where to place the images in order for Infuse 7 to use it. I have tried placing a JPG in the same folder at the DVDMEDIA file, within the DVDMEDIA package (both in the first level package and also in the VIDEO_TS folder). Nothing is working. I’ve tried metadata editors but those don’t recognize DVDMEDIA as editable. Any help you are able to provide would be appreciated. Thank you. David

To add artwork for a DVDMEDIA item you can simply place an image (with the same name) alongside the DVDMEDIA folder and Infuse will pick it up.

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 10.54.54 AM

One thing to note is that if Infuse has already cached an image for this item, you may need to use the Edit Metadata option and select the ‘None - Use Embedded Metadata’ option in order for the new image to be recognized.

Thank you. I tried this before and it didn’t work. I will try it again and let you know.

James. It didn’t work. There wasn’t an image assigned to the file/folder but I refreshed the metadata anyway.

screeshot.