Metadata Fetching

Hi, first of all I would like to thanks for this really awesome app, you guys are doing a very great job.

I’ve been having some problems with some metadata fetching for movies like: Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. The first movies always get the metadata of the second one, for example: when the metada is fetching for How to Train your Dragon, since the How to Train your Dragon 2 is from 2014 and the 1 is from 2010, it fetches the data from the 2014 movie.

Is there anyway I can fix it without having to write all the years on my movies ? or is there any easier way to fix it ?

Thanks again for this really awesome app, I’m looking forward to the new updates.

We’re currently using the default ordering provided by TMDb, and in some cases this isn’t perfect.

The good news is you can easily make corrections without having to rename your files. More info on doing this can be found here. Metadata 101 – Firecore

Thanks James, I’ll try it later.
And by the way, awesome job with the app, you made my NAS and my new Apple TV really worth the price.
Thanks again.

Thanks! We’ve still got lots of good things still to come, so stay tuned. :wink:

Hi. How can I format a TV show file that has two episodes so it can be recognized? I’m trying like S01E01-02.""""""".mkv or S01E01E02."""""".mkv but no luck

Nevermind…

Anybody???

must have the tv show name, then followed by season then episode. so it must say
chicago fire S04E06 this will make sure it is recognized.

Double episodes aren’t supported yet, but will be added in an upcoming version.