I think there is a bug / problem with the fetching of metadata.
I use Version 5.9 on an Apple TV 4k. If I add a movie where the moviename contains a dot, the metadata fetching is not workiong.
Those movie always go the the “Others” Section.
If I than edit the metadata and search for the movie titel, the search result is exactly what the movie file and folder is named.
Die 4th DIe Hard Movie is named “Stirb langsam 4.0” in germany. Movie folder and file are named exactly like this.
The automatic search for that movie does not find the movie. If I than edit it and search manually for “Stirb langsam 4.0”, the movie is listed with the exact same spelling, and I can select it from the result list. After that the movie gets the correct data and pictures.
By the way, Infuse does not remember those manuall corrections. If I remove the movie and re-add it, it is again goes to “Others” and I have to manually correct it again.