MetaData and Watched Status Gone

So I took both my NAS drive and my ATV to the lake with me for my vacation. I don’t have internet up there but I do have a Local network. for various things I need.
I was able to watch all my show on both versions on Infuse I have (4,6) without any problems, the only thing I noticed was that the watch history and the metadata was gone… my assumption was just of the lack of a internet connection.
anyway
back home now and I plug everything back in and I notice that still see that both the metadata and the watch history is gone from both versions of Infuse (4,6)
I have iCloud sync turned on and I have sync to trakt also enabled
but still nothing returns the data to where it was before. I have a large library so manually going through and selecting “marked as watched” will honestly takes days to do, never mind rematching all the tv series properly.
there has to be an easier way to get this done

If the Apple TV was running low on disk space, tvOS can clear out the cached data in Infuse. If you have iCloud Sync enabled (6.0 or later) Infuse can use the data stored in iCloud to rebuild the library pretty quickly. However, if iCloud was not fully set up, then it’s possible things may not have been syncing syncing.

To ensure iCloud is able to work between devices, there are a few things to check.

1. Logged into the same Apple ID on all devices
  2. iCloud Drive enabled on all devices (Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support)
  3. iCloud Sync enabled in Infuse > Settings > Sync
  4. Some free iCloud storage (Check your iCloud storage on iCloud.com - Apple Support)
  5. Pro logo is visible in Infuse > Settings on all devices

Note: It’s possible to login using separate IDs for iCloud and the App Store. To use iCloud Sync you will need to use the same ID for iCloud on all devices. The App Store IDs can be different, if needed.

Note 2: On Apple TV, it’s possible to have multiple user profiles set up with different Apple IDs. To use iCloud Sync, you will need to ensure the main (default) profile is set up with the correct Apple ID.

I only have the one device so I’m not sure how you want me to check if it sync between devices.
one my only ATV I have two versions of Infuse (4,6) only 4 is pro
I cloud sync is turned on as it was on day 1 when I started to use version 6. so it should have kept track of everything.
I’m not able to see where my disk space is on the ATV as in all the setting I’m only able to see the size of the 4 apps I have downloaded and the size/ stats of the actual ATV