Merge multiple versions of the same movie

Bonjour, ce serait formidable de s’assurer que les multiples formats de films / séries sont «fusionnés» et qu’il n’y a pas de doubles ou de triples car c’est ennuyeux. Nous pourrions alors simplement choisir la version que nous voulons voir (basse résolution, pour les débits faibles et élevée pour les écrans 4k etc.)

3 Likes

Please like the first post in this thread to add support for this feature. Many of us want it to be implemented.

Cette option est dispo si tu gères tes films / series via Plex Media Server et que tu les lis via
Infuse.

And if we don’t use plex and only Gdrive ? What is the solution ? I don’t use because i don’t want to use a server who is connected all thé Time to my house. I prefer to use cloud services

I moved your other thread duplicating this to a currently running thread for this feature where you can show your support by liking the first post in that thread.

You can use the search function with the magnifying glass at the top of the page to look for suggestions to see if it may already be posted and add your support there. :wink: