Media Player & .ISO files...What's the problem?!?

I just jailbroke my ATV2 and installed your latest software along with the Media Player and XBMC add-ons. My DVDs are in ISO formats (using DvdDecrypt). I can play the .ISO files using the XBMC add-on but your Media Player gets the dreaded error message, “Playback Error (An error occurred loading this content)”. I have gone thru the forum and found that your Media Player add-on has had problems with .ISO files in the past.

The Media Player is configured to access the .ISO files via SMB protocol and have full R/W access to the folder. At this point I have given up on getting Media Player to properly replay the .ISO files as I can’t think of anything else I can do to make it work. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hmmm…sorry about that. ISOs have been working just fine for quite awhile, so it’s odd you’re running into problems.

Would you mind opening a support ticket with a diagnostic report (details here: http://forum.firecore.com/topic/4291) so we can look into what’s going on?