media 0.7.1 beta

So I updated my firmware to the latest one using seasonpass and the problem i have now is, that when I try to add media using the options none of my Network shows up. I’ve tried restarting my laptop, restarting the aTV and everything and nothing is working.

So apparently just seconds after making this thread, it now decides it wants to find my network.

I’m having a possibly related problem. After upgrading to AppleTV 4.3 (using the new version of Seas0nPass) and installing the new Media Player, I can’t add an SMB media source anymore. The same source (an Iomega NAS drive) was working before the upgrade. I get an “Operation timed out (60)” error when I attempt to test the connection.

I’ve submitted this as a bug/support request, but I thought I’d post here to see if anyone else has had the same problem.

Update: I “resolved” this problem by installing XBMC, setting up SMB sources there, then I was magically able to setup SMB sources in Media Player (after I verified those worked, I uninstalled XBMC).