Maintenance Icon Missing After Upgrade

I feel the exact same way. I do not want to have to pay $29.99 to get my system back to where it was. Nor do I want to stick with a “dumbed down” version of what I had previously (with no Maintenance menu). What are my options to get whole here?

PMs sent.

James could you please help me with the 2.4 update. I don’t want the 2.5 and get back to the older version with the maintenance menu without paying 29,99 again !! Thanks in advance

PM sent.

Thanks a lot for quick reply James.

Thank you for your reply, James. As with some of the rest who have commented, I am no longer on maintenance and do not have anything in my download folder.

I have the same problem. I don’t have any kind of atvFlash files in my account settings to redownload. I don’t kno what I’m supposed to reinstall to fix things. I just want to get it back to what I had before this upgrade or some working version at least.

James, please help me out I have the same problem.
Thanks in advance.

I also had the same exact same problem, and i paid $29.95 for something i did not need, just because i was dumb enough to update the maintenance app. Firecore should fix this for us that already paid $29.95 some years ago

I also have the same problem and want to get back. Please James, can you help me?

PMs sent.

Hi Me too… Now it force me to Upgrade to fix the maintenance icon… no more downloads for earlier. Could you help me,?

Hi Me too… Now it force me to Upgrade to fix the maintenance icon… no more downloads for earlier. Could you help me,?

Thanks James. That did fix it but just a head’s up: I could not for the life of me get the Mac version to work and I tried it on 2 different Macs. So I don’t know if it’s not Yosemite compatible or what but luckily the Windows version worked.

Please send me a pm ,James

Sorry for the dumb question
Where can I find my PMs? I just don’t see it…

Thanks

I too am stuck with no maintenance after upgrade from maintenance. I don’t want to start over from scratch with new jailbreak, purchase a new aTV Flash and lose my Plex. Still running 4.4.4 so I don’t know if that is an issue? Can you help, James?

I’m currently running PlexConnect on the latest firmware, due to my frustrations with Plex in recent upgrades… 5.0.2 is the very last that its compatible with and I have not yet worked out how to get it running again. That said, Infuse for ATV is pretty darned good, have you tried it?.

Try jailbreaking with SeasonPass 2.3 instead of 2.4. Worked first time for me - Maintenance present and correct. (However I cannot get Plex working in v2.5)

James could you please help me with the 2.4 update. I don’t want the 2.5 and get back to the older version with the maintenance menu without paying 29,99 again !! Thanks in advance