macOS - No files, although iCloud sync is enabled

Hi guys,

I am a long time user of Infuse on my Apple TV and iPhones/iPads.
No I want to try the new macOS app. Just downloaded it but there are not files.
iCloud Sync in the Infuse settings are enabled and also in the iCloud settings itself.
Do I have to manually add my shares in the macOS version?
Or shouldn’t they get configured automatically?

Okay, just kept my Macbook and Infuse open and after like 10 minutes, it’s syncing now.

3 Likes

Was just about to say that…just give it a few minutes. Confused me as well at the beginning then I looked away for a couple of minutes and bam!

1 Like

This is almost as bad as waiting for that end of the work day hour on the clock. It seems to take forever to start when your anxious to get going.

I learned to wait the hard way. :wink:

It does seem to vary with how busy iCloud servers are since I’ve seen it happen right away sometimes and others, like what your seeing, take 10 to 20 minutes to start. I just launch the fresh Infuse and go right to the Settings > Library screen where I can see the messages on what’s going on. LOL

1 Like

@james I think this should be the default behaviour once it has recognised there is iCloud data to be had. Or at least a pop up saying please wait we are syncing this may take some time. It threw me and seemingly many others as it’s not obvious it’s doing anything.

3 Likes

Agreed. There should be better messaging in this area.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.