M3U; Playlist; IPTV Support

Bringing this to the top again
Would make infuse the perfect package on iOS tvOS

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

1 Like

We live and learn :slight_smile:

And done

I have come across previous requests for this feature one with close to 400 responses supposedly merged into this post but not showing the close to 400 comments only 85. Why?

This seems to be a hotter topic that firecore is not recognising and you should. Its a must have feature now. Look at most other apps similar to yours. They have iptv/m3u support yet alas they are crap or ugly or badly implemented.

Huge reasons i got a lifetime subscription with infuse were the fact that it looks great, easy to use (some refinements still needed) leading edge development, listens to customers wants.

That seems not to be the case here so I think all topics on IPTV get properly merged into one main post. I thing then you will see its wanted, needed and has to be the next step in infuse. If it doesn’t you will lose customers to other platforms that offer all media streaming options.

+1 for IPTV implementation

+111111

等待这项新功能。

Waiting for this new feature.