M3U; Playlist; IPTV Support

Peter, absolutely we can, it’s public information.

Most of the iptv apps on appletv have been trash, all of the apps look cut and paste in terms of look and appearance looking like each other, I prefer the sleek interface and look of tivimate if the do borrow design wise

try iPlayTV or IPTVX. They’re the best out there.

If adding this is too much maybe another app for IPTV made by the infuse team would be great

2 Likes

I would happily pay another sub for it. Would prefer one app though.

1 Like

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support for Live TV and DVR?

there are more than 80 threads asking mentioning LiveTV and M3U support and many of those have dozens of likes.

https://community.firecore.com/search?q=live%20tv

https://community.firecore.com/search?q=m3u

The mods fold the many many requests into single threads and move them. As this member points out, they seem to be trying to bury requests so people like you will assume it’s a niche request:

2 Likes

Awesome!!
If Infuse would support this, I would no longer need any other device or app!
This would make Infuse a media killer!

1 Like

It woul be wonderfull. I really hope they implement this feature!!!

1 Like

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

1 Like

+100; Infuse is such a great app! I would love to be able to use m3u links in it as opposed to other low quality alternatives. I’d be willing to pay a premium add-on to get it :slight_smile:

I would love to have this feature in Infuse but this topic is already 6 years old. I don’t think this suggestion will ever be implemented.

Lidl most suggestions. Most of the suggestions are never used or implemented. Really too bad.

IPTV is the future, if it won’t be implemented soon I’m afraid no use to continue subscription.

I can’t see why? Infuse didn’t support IPTV when you subscribed and it never indicated that it would be.

I added my vote to this Wishlist a couple of years back, but now I’m not actually bothered. My reasoning was that there were no decent IPTV apps around. I thought then (and still do now) that Infuse is great and if they could add support for IPTV that would be great to. Now, I’m not so sure. I think Infuse is better remaining focussed on what it does best - providing a great looking, great performing app dedicated to playing and managing a users personal video collection. Adding IPTV would just take the app in another direction. I now use IPTVX and that works great, is regularly updated by a developer who is focussed on IPTV alone.

3 Likes

Will buy lifetime subscription after adding m3u!!! Must have! Elmedia Player not problem work and THATS WHY I use this player more - much more easy! Why not add HERE??? Add please!

it’s a low effort thing to implement to make end users happy so no real reason why not also before someone says it’s for piracy no it’s not, it’s like saying torrents are only used for piracy and is biased thinking

Please support it! Please!

Please don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

Infuse becoming a central app for iOS entertainment, IPTV feature would be a huge plus!!

2 Likes