Lost all Favorites, Up-Next, etc

Same here. I also checked the memory. Infuse uses less than 60mb. All in all I use less than 1gb.
Update: My second ATV did it as well, now.

Same here and my internet is bloody slow so this is going to take ages to sort out.
Is this to do with the limited memory on the apple tv?

Same with me. Lost favourites, watch history everything. The missingness also propagated to my iPad/iPhone. Issue definitely with cloud syncing. Not happy!

Also happened to me on an ATV4K.

Same… 20TB of local metadata gone.

Seriously this is not on

Hi all, do you think that can be avoided by switching iCloud syncing off?

Yeah, I get the impression, that switching iCloud sync off would be a good idea.

Infuse staff are going to wake up to a bit of fun this morning…

New user here, migrated from Plex recently. Like many others my shares and metadata disappeared this morning. Would disabling icloud sync fix this issue? I have also noticed that disk usage on aTV4 hasn’t changed. Previously fetched metadata is obviously still there but no longer recognised. Re-adding shares is now fetching metadata again and using additional space. News, views, clues?

Yup, wife finshed watchng an episode…

went to exit/ move back and Infuse decied to no longer know of any library or shares at all.
Arse.

Currently metadata and etc etc is all re scanning… hopefully as i’ve got Trakt setup ( originally to keep Plex in sync) watched status should, i hope be ok once scan is done.

And yes, the other Infuse settngs were as before.

Maybe i’ll disable cloud sync as i don’t actually use Infuse on my ipad etc… but i hoped/thought it would keep the settings includng th fricking library setup backed up to icloud… but apparently not.

UPDATE:- did you all lose your watched status for epsodes? If so… may be best to get a free account with Trakt. My Infuse has finiahed rescanning and watched status is all ok - i use Trakt, as it enabled Plex to be updated also (not using Plex anymore)… but it’s a useful independent show watched stauts backup which is widely supported, Infuse, Plex, and probably Emby and Kodi etc .

This just happened for me as well. And it does not connect or find any network shares any longer.

What have the developers done? This is madness!!

Add me to the list, all shares, metadata, everything is gone.

Extremely unimpressed.

Just happened to me 10 minutes ago. I started infuse to watch a show and everything was gone.

X4HCS

Yep now going through 9569 files adding metadata, at least the main page looks completely uncluttered now

Same here… just happened after watching a tv show.

Everything is lost .

Seems to have happened after an update - noticed after my shares were reinstalled and scanned, that a swipe down now brings up more options for the subtitles - placement and size etc, more options than previosly available when watching an episode.

Again - it’s too late now for you, sorry… but get a Trakt account - my show statuses are all as normal i.e. same as before the great snafu.

I’ve had the same thing happen to me but on my iPad and iPhone. When I strated the app on iPad it acted as if it was a new app, but adding my Synology didn’t doo anything. I keep getting a message that there was an error during connecting. My iPhone showed my library and all of a sudden everything was the same as on the iPad… no library and unable to connect. I haven’t tried my ATV 4K yet.

Glad to know it’s not just me though.

Its like a completely different app now even after finding some of the metadata.

Hi! Me too. Apple tv 4k, ipad and iphone whit 5.7.1
All the favorites have gone. The subscription too.
It’s appears like recently purchased whitout license.
After restore it, if you come back is like if recently purchased again whitout license.

I got a bit nervous with using a trakt account considering they track every thing you are watching and know what shows you have plus there terms and conditions

Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Trakt cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Trakt or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.

I think I have the same problem. My shares have simply disappeared, which means the library is gone too.

Are we sure this is not a result of the latest DSM update? It seemed to happened right after I’d installed the DSM update.