Losing audio on Apple TV?

Just putting this out in case others have seen this or can replicate it. I haven’t been able to figure out the settings to replicate this, but it’s only happened since Infuse 4.1. I use the new recommended audio settings with an AV receiver.

When I first sit down and go to watch something, all audio is gone. By that I mean even backing out of Infuse and moving around apps is silent without any normal activity beeps. Changing sound settings in Infuse or the Apple TV settings makes no difference. Restarting the Apple TV fixes it every time.

Never happened prior to Infuse 4.1, and I did change to the new audio settings when I got 4.1.

I’m guessing it’s something to do with the Apple TV going to sleep with Infuse running. But I cannot replicate it as it doesn’t seem to happen every time.

Same here!

I believe that this is an Apple TV bug and has nothing to do with Infuse. I have had this problem since I got the Apple TV, months before I even started using Infuse. And it happens randomly, maybe a couple times a month, or so.

It’s never happened to me before, but perhaps it’s related to “Best Audio Possible” vs. “Dolby Digital 5.1” setting on the Apple TV?