"Logos" & "Information" about the TV Show are blurred in Infuse app of "Apple tv" but are clear on infuse Macbook app

The Logos (of the episodes) & Information (about the TV Show) are blurred in Infuse app on “Apple tv” but both are clear on infuse Macbook app. These TV Shows episodes are present in my Google Drive storage.
I am attaching the screenshot of few examples-

First TV Show Name - Ghost Adventures (TV Show episode files are present on my google drive storage)
Here’s the screenshot from Macbook that shows the Logos (of the episodes) & Information (about the TV Show) are CLEAR
→ I have added arrows to show the same in the screenshot.

Now here’s the screenshot of the same TV Show from the Infuse app but from the APPLE TV app.
and as per the screenshot “logos” & “Information” of the episodes are BLURRED on infuse APPLE TV app.

Now it’s the different screenshot on "Infuse app of Macbook "but from the Different TV Show named -
Deadly Possession.
and as per the screenshot “logos” & “information” of the episodes are CLEAR on infuse Macbook app.

Now here’s the screenshot of the same TV Show from the Infuse app but from the APPLE TV app.
and as per the screenshot “logos” & “information” of the episodes are BLURRED on infuse APPLE TV app.

Sir, I request you to please check the issue .

Thankyou

See the Hide Spoilers setting

2 Likes

it is solved thanks.

1 Like