Library TV Specials Folder

I have specials for TV series under a Season 0 subfolder. e.g.

\Battlestar Galactica

\Season 0
Files e.g. S00E01 The Miniseries Part 1.mkv
\Season 1
Files
etc.

While Infuse seems to properly identify Season 0 and lists episodes under it, none of the episodes are named properly or have metadata. They’re just identified all Null.

Is there a proper way for Infuse to get this right?

Do you have the ‘Embedded Metadata’ option enabled by chance?

If so, Infuse will display the embedded details from the videos themselves instead of the details fetched from TheTVDb.

Embedded metadata is off but every special shows up as 0 and with NULL in the title. It does not seem to be fetching for files in Season 0 folder with the S00Exx title convention.

Thanks for the info. This appears to be similar to the issue reported here All episodes listed as specials

We’re currently investigating a fix.

Thanks. It does sound similar, but in my case regular seasons and episodes work fine, it is only Specials in a Season 0 folder with S0En naming.

5.4.2 was just released, and should resolve this issue.

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes. :slight_smile:

Sorry, still having the problem.

All my specials are showing up with (null) in the title. The title show Series Name - (null) - Series Name. The episode icons are all titled 0.Series Name

Hmm, we’re not having any luck replicating this here with those filenames.

Do you have the Embedded Metadata option enabled in Infuse > Settings by chance? If so, can you try disabling that?

Also, can you try using the Edit option (or the Clear All Metadata option in Settings) to refresh the details for this series after updating to 5.4.2?

I had Embedded Metadata off already.

I cleared all metadata and let it reload but am still having the problem. My shares are Plex DLNA by the way. It’s the only way I can get 2 separate folders into a single favorite that I’ve been able to figure out. Perhaps that has something to do with it?

Got it. It does look like it’s a Plex issue, but we’ll take a look and see if we can find a workaround.

FYI, Infuse is also able to group multiple SMB, NFS, FTP/SFTP, and WebDAV shares together in the Library. This would allow you to browse all your files in a single place. A bit more info on setting this up can be found here. https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000074814-Library-101-tvOS-