Library not updating automatically

Hi! I’m wondering if there’s a way to auto-update the Library on my Infuse Pro 4.3.
Sometimes 2 or 3 days go by without an update to the Library and I add new stuff almost everyday, and I use it also everyday.
What I’m forced to do is to go into Infuse’s settings and force an update there, but it takes some time (I have quite a large collection), and if I want to watch something that I added earlier during the day (before I force the update) I have to go into the folder to watch it old-style (before the library version came thru).
I’m connecting to a NAS over FTP.
Thanks!

Infuse will auto-update whenever it is open, and a video is not playing.

Unfortunately Apple doesn’t allow Apple TV apps to run in the background at all…at least for now.

Thanks James!

Is there a way for Infuse to update WHILE playing video?

Great product!!! Keep up the good work!

It’s disabled by design, to ensure Infuse is able to provide the best possible playback quality.

Thanks for the clarification!

I have the same problem. What I don’t understand is why the update takes so long on a small library. I have less than 400 TV shows and about 50 movies. The update always takes around 10 minutes. Which seems like an eternity when all I want to do is watch one of my new shows.

I have embedded metadata off which I saw as a recommendation but that doesn’t seem to make any difference in the speed for me.