First of all let me say well done on rolling out the new library mode, I’m using it a lot more than I expected. It’s also been keeping me away from Plex despite being a Premium subscriber there.
It’s allowed me to download episodes for shows that I’m currently watching off a windows server much much more easily. I can also see how you guys “paint the back of the fence” by observing how the app actively fetches data from trakt before even showing a card to the user.
Some feature requests (if not on your backlog already):
- Actively scan remote servers for new episodes when opening a tv series, currently I have to go to file mode to “refresh” for new files.
- Automatically sync a certain number of unfinished and unplayed episodes in a TV series
- Option to toggle a “TV mode” for metadata fetching, currently I have to rename the files in a TV series format which is fine, but a hassle as I have to go to the server to do it.
- subtitle support (.ASS) for PIP <— I know this would be very challenging, but would be nice to have
- A macOS app would be great
Keep up the good work guys!